110 BBLs in less than 7 minutes
Designed to normalize and expedite fluid hauling cycle times, the Hydro-Vac system can unload your truck in less than half the time, utilizing technology to eliminate cavitation & the negative consequences of air entrainment. The Hydro-Vac works in conjunction with the Hydro-Gauge & HC-DETX to take digital information exchange to the next level.
The current truck unloading process is labor intensive and lacks efficiency. Cycle time is defined as the cumulative time from when the truck enters the pad until the truck leaves the pad. With paperwork exchange and the truck unloading time being major factors contributing to time spent on the pad, the Hydro-Vac system actively works to minimize the time spent by creating a streamlined offloading process that positively impacts all components of the offload cycle.
HydroVac System Features
- repeatable & reliable, with unload times less than 7 minutes
- system can be deployed in just hours
- easy to navigate by the touch of a button, which minimizes driver interaction & mismanagement
- visual & audible prompts to notify the driver
- screen interface to educate & alert the driver
- when the truck is empty, the hose is drained back into the system
- all system components mounted & housed on a mobile trailer
- designed for plug & play operation
- equipped with offload stands & associated piping
- option to work with HydroGauge & HC-DETX for an integrated seamless system
Digital Information Exchange
We are pushing the limits and taking the communication far beyond simple e-ticketing. By programming the Hydro-Vac into an advanced software platform, it can constantly be working to manage traffic control & inbound logistics to optimize traffic flows. Integration with the Hydro-Gauge technology will allow for enhanced visibility into hauling volumes and transportation information.
- communication between truck & Hydro-Vac system
- seamlessly supports regulatory reporting
- uses truck information to digitize the ticket process
- truck ID, origin, volume & amount unloaded
- when offload is complete, the driver is notified & prompted to perform walk around and depart