110 BBLs in less than 7 minutes
The Hydro-Vac is an automated unloading system engineered to offload trucks in 5-7 minutes, or less. Designed for a drive-thru configuration, the Hydro-Vac actively works to minimize the time spent on pad by creating a streamlined offloading process that positively impacts all components of the offload cycle. Using optional software technology, the system can communicate to trucks via a Bluetooth wireless signal, as well as prevent condensate contamination of inbound water storage.
With a personalized key pad entry, the driver can start the Hydro-Vac and begin the unloading process. Automatically, the truck ID, truck company, driver information and time stamp will be logged into the system. With help from our Hydro-Gauge tank level measuring system, the volume of the truck is now known to the gallon. That data is wirelessly transmitted through a Bluetooth device to the HydroVac, and it will now know exactly how much was offloaded, and when the tank is empty.
HydroVac System Features
- repeatable & reliable, with unload times less than 7 minutes
- system can be deployed in just hours
- completely automated: easy to navigate by the touch of a button
- visual & audible prompts to notify the driver
- screen interface to educate & alert the driver
- when the truck is empty, the hose is drained back into the system
- all system components mounted & housed on a mobile trailer
- designed for plug & play operation
- equipped with offload stands & associated piping
- option to work with HydroGauge & HC-DETX for an integrated seamless system
- designed for drive thru configuration, but can be customized in any layout to the fit the pad design
- data capture = completely customizable
Digital Information Exchange
We are pushing the limits and taking the communication far beyond simple e-ticketing. By programming the Hydro-Vac into an advanced software platform, it can constantly be working to manage traffic control & inbound logistics to optimize traffic flows. Integration with the Hydro-Gauge technology will allow for enhanced visibility into hauling volumes and transportation information.
- communication between truck & Hydro-Vac system
- seamlessly supports regulatory reporting
- uses truck information to digitize the ticket process
- truck ID, origin, volume & amount unloaded
- when offload is complete, the driver is notified & prompted to perform walk around and depart