WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF TANK UNLOADING
With our Gen I Hydro-Vac unloading system, we proved our technology to the Oil & Gas industry. In typical Comtech fashion, we wouldn’t be happy with ourselves if we didn’t keep advancing forward. Just like our Gen I system, the Hydro-Vac SS still gives you the automation, speed & safety to minimize the time spent on pad, however with this new, coveted technology you will get much, much more. You will now know to the gallon exactly how much was unloaded from every truck, in real time. This single stand system offers enhanced data capabilities, increased monitoring, flexibility in pad layout with all system components mounted on each single stand…..the future is now.
Hydro-Vac SS Benefits
- SPEED: unload 110 BBLS in less than 7 minutes
- DATA: real time visibility into unloading volumes and so much more
- CONDENSATE: in line condensate detection & re-direction
- AUTOMATION: reduce labor with a fully automated system
- SAFETY: designed for a drive thru configuration
- DEBRIS: built in strainers for debris monitoring and capturing
HydroVac System Features
- repeatable & reliable, with unload times less than 7 minutes
- system can be deployed in just hours & operated by a single attendant
- each stand can handle 6 trucks/hr
- with complete automation, the driver can easily navigate the system by the touch of a button using the screen interface
- each individual stand contains all system components
- dimensions: 4 x 13 ft.
- each stand draws 70 amps of power
- data capture is completely customizable to the customer’s wants & needs
- in line condensate detection & re-direction
- built in strainers for debris monitoring
- designed for drive thru configuration, but can be customized in any layout to the fit the pad design
- with real time visibility into unloading volumes, you will know exactly how much was unloaded from each truck and the total amount unloaded on each pad, every day
Enhanced Data Capture
We are pushing the limits and taking the communication far beyond simple e-ticketing. By programming the Hydro-Vac into an advanced software platform, it can constantly be working to manage traffic control & inbound logistics to optimize traffic flows.
With our internal data capture capabilities on pad through the Hydro-Vac technology, we can create a comprehensive report that our clients can utilize to generate actionable insights throughout their water logistics network. This data can be custom tailored to pre-existing logistics software platforms to ensure seamless integration within the client’s operation.
See below for an example data report that can be delivered to your email every morning.
Need even quicker offload times?
The Gen I Hydro-Vac system is still hard at work....
Our original system has been busy with customers, while still finding time for improvements. With keypads recently installed, the driver will enter a unique identifier which will automatically start the system. At that time, the truck ID, company, driver information, time stamp and more will be logged into the system.
With (2) 4 inch hoses installed, the drivers can now unload their trucks in 3-4 minutes!