Precise Tank Level & Volume System. 99.99% Accurate.
Designed with precise accuracy and rugged durability in mind, the Hydro-Gauge system can reliably measure the liquid level and volume in tank trucks to one gallon. Every truck is unique and calibrated to ensure 99.99% accuracy. This direct radar based system can accommodate virtually any type of liquid or solid, and the level readings are not affected by the tilt or inclination of the truck. Multicolored lighting package prompts the driver to ensure the truck is filled to 0.3 BBLs of scrub. EVERY. TIME.
The Hydro-Gauge hardware package includes:
- a direct radar, with no vertical protrusion
- readout screens located in the cab and at the rear filling position: both relay the highly accurate data in real time
- a multicolored LED light package to prompt the driver during filling
- bluetooth enabled & compatible
Optional integrated software allows direct input of a preset volume quantity. This functionality allows the driver to fill the specific fluid volumes. For example: if the driver can only load 80BBL in the truck due to weight, they can utilize the set point feature to ensure precisely 80BBL is loaded, and not a drop more. This feature also ensures that a truck is truly loaded to maximum capacity when weight is not a limiting factor.
Additional Hydro-Gauge Features
- Radar-based measuring equipment, with a low profile design
- Durable PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) construction provides chemical resistance in harshest environments
- Single tank mapping process ensures long term accuracy
- Patent pending
- 5 year warranty
- Suitable for articulating trailers
- Bluetooth functionality
- Optional software: beyond simple E-ticketing
We partnered with an innovative software company to create a seamless transportation management experience.
With the Hydro-Gauge system, the volume of the truck is now known to the gallon. With fluid being transported to multiple well sites, by multiple vendors & to multiple destinations, you now have the ability to track exact fluid volumes & locations in real-time. The precise volume is measured when a truck is done unloading, with 99.99% accuracy. The fluid amount is transmitted via a 4-20mA bluetooth signal, and the real-time data is then stored in the software program. The Welltrax platform goes beyond simple e-ticketing…..it improves regulatory reporting, manages traffic controls & inbound logistics to optimize traffic flows, and much more.
Fluid Measurement, Tracking &
Reporting Done Right
- extremely easy to use with a robust platform
- customizable to individual wants & needs
- remote access control & troubleshooting 24/7
- geo-fencing functionality
- real time live data will get you paid faster
- optimize driver schedules to reduce overall costs
- live two-way messaging with voice capability so the driver doesn’t take their eyes off the road