Condensate Detection System.
Our HC-DETX in-line system can detect hydrocarbons in concentrations as low as 1 PPM. It will prevent condensate from contaminating trucks and fracs. With design capabilities to eliminate flow or redirect flow upon detection, the HC-DETX will ensure your systems are protected from accepting condensate into unwanted locations.
The entire goal of the HC-DETX condensate detection system is prevention…..to prevent the condensate from encroaching on trucks and fracs. Real time visibility allows you to control condensate movement preventing it from reaching unwanted parts of the operation.
- placing a sensor on the loadout manifold of production tanks will prevent condensate from ever leaving the pad
- placing a sensor at offloading stations prevents condensate encroachment on the frac
Real time concentration monitoring allows condensate-laden water to be re-directed to a separation tank. Re-directing condensate prevents wholesale contamination of frac site water. Rejection set points can be customized based on operational guidelines.
Most trucks retain 5-10 gallons of produced water in the truck when they unload. After several loads, condensate collects and concentrates at the top of the tank, causing a tail in data collection. During a 500-truck field trial, we found that the majority of trucks had condensate, with some having significant amounts causing it to be rejected.
Additional HC-DETX Features & Specifications
- Class 1/Div 2 design for use in hazardous environments
- Accurate to 1 PPM
- Provide real-time visibility into condensate volumes delivered into centralized facilities
- Custom installation: installed directly into process infrastructure
- Designed to eliminate flow or redirect flow upon detection
- Simple calibration & cleanliness checks
- Easily configured for integration into existing site telemetry and infrastructure for remote monitoring
- Robust skid designed for Oil & Gas environments
- Skid dimensions: 4.29 ft. x 3.04 ft.