Frac Chemical Monitoring. 99.99% Accurate.
Eliminate safety hazards associated with manual tank strapping and remove your men from the line of fire. INDEFINITELY. Designed with precise accuracy and rugged durability in mind, the calibrated Chem-Gauge system can reliably measure the volume in chemical tankers and totes. This system can accommodate virtually any type of chemical, and is 99.99% accurate. With real time visibility into inventory and logistics, as well as absolute accuracy for billing and reporting, managing your frac chemicals is now a seamless operation.
- Chemical/Acid Tankers
- Frac Tanks
- Temporary Systems: removable & customizable system to work with any chemical container. The sensor will be housed in an enclosure that is easy to transfer from one to the next.
- Bulk Delivery: dedicated system can be permanently installed in the chemical tanker to provide real time visibility for level readings & usage. The system can be customized for your application.
- Mini Bulk Delivery: utilize the bulk tanker to make milk runs to multiple locations. A printer can be installed for real time ticketing.
Wired Information Exchange
Monitor volume for all tanks & totes, and report inventory levels real-time to the data van
Deliver signal data to the trailer for integration into existing platform
- Corrosion proof sensor with PVDF coating (photo on left)
- 36% HCI-9,000 hr at 104C
- No degradation in those conditions
- PLC driven platform
- Readout screen
- configuration & location customizable
- LED light package for level indication/inventory management
Application & Installation = 100% customizable