Recent News Articles
- Comtech Industries, Inc. Receives 2017 Oil & Gas Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship
- Business In Focus Magazine Highlights the Comtech Industries, Inc. Advantage
- Pittsburgh Tribune Review sits down with Dean Grose, President of Comtech Industries, Inc.
- Economically driven, environmentally sound – Comtech Industries, Inc.
- A Flow of Solutions: The Observer Reporter Energy Report visits comtech industries, inc.
News TagsAward-Winning completions Comtech dean grose drilling eagleford energy epa Excellence in Environmental Stewardship Flowback Flowback Water frac frac fluid fracking hydraulic fracturing leadership marcellus Marcellus Shale Mobile Tanks nat gas natgas natural gas NORM operations pad of the future recycle recycling regulations reuse safety shale Solids Control storage Tanks technology TENORM Utica Shale warehouse Wastewater water water reuse well pad of the future
Tag Archives: water
Across North America, in various shale plays, natural gas development faces criticism and questions regarding the volume of water used to hydraulically fracture a well. While volume varies, it is estimated that, on average, 3-6 million gallons of water are used to frac a well. On average, across the Marcellus …
Today marks Tax Day, the deadline date for filing income taxes in the United States. While today belongs to Uncle Sam, it is a reminder of the regulatory standard to which we are all held accountable. It inevitably poses the question: “Are you feeling taxed?” That standard that is the …
In efforts to improve safety and efficiency across the Marcellus and Utica Plays, our Tank Team has made significant progress on new pad construction in Dimock, Pennsylvania. The newly constructed pad will be home to two one-million gallon tanks to help manage fresh and produced water before and after hydraulic …
The work we do at Comtech has one common denominator: water. In order to frac a well successfully, the energy industry requires the use of (on average) 4 million gallons of water. Our focus on safe water reuse technology is what allows us to make the most of the world’s …