Recent News Articles
- Comtech Industries, Inc. Receives 2017 Oil & Gas Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship
- Business In Focus Magazine Highlights the Comtech Industries, Inc. Advantage
- Pittsburgh Tribune Review sits down with Dean Grose, President of Comtech Industries, Inc.
- Economically driven, environmentally sound – Comtech Industries, Inc.
- A Flow of Solutions: The Observer Reporter Energy Report visits comtech industries, inc.
News TagsAward-Winning completions Comtech dean grose drilling eagleford energy epa Excellence in Environmental Stewardship Flowback Flowback Water frac frac fluid fracking hydraulic fracturing leadership marcellus Marcellus Shale Mobile Tanks natgas nat gas natural gas NORM operations pad of the future recycle recycling regulations reuse safety shale Solids Control storage Tanks technology TENORM Utica Shale warehouse Wastewater water water reuse well pad of the future
Tag Archives: Wastewater
In November, the Marcellus Shale Coalition (MSC) and Pennsylvania Independent Oil & Gas Association (PIOGA) announced their intent to take part in a joint study researching the effects of Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) is Shale production and related activities. The study aims to answer questions and concerns about NORM. …
The mobile tank system by Comtech Industries, Inc. is transforming the industry approach to water storage and treatment in unconventional shale plays such as the Marcellus and Utica Shale. In line with our pursuit for industry leading innovation and sustainability in the Marcellus and Utica Shale, Comtech and a major …
Flowback water is the murky, salty water from fracking natural gas wells. It consists of frac fluid which returns to the surface along with the produced water. This water contains clay, soil, metals, and chemicals that may have been added in the process of the completion of the well. Comtech …