Recent News Articles
- Comtech Industries, Inc. Receives 2017 Oil & Gas Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship
- Business In Focus Magazine Highlights the Comtech Industries, Inc. Advantage
- Pittsburgh Tribune Review sits down with Dean Grose, President of Comtech Industries, Inc.
- Economically driven, environmentally sound – Comtech Industries, Inc.
- A Flow of Solutions: The Observer Reporter Energy Report visits comtech industries, inc.
News TagsAward-Winning completions Comtech dean grose drilling eagleford energy epa Excellence in Environmental Stewardship Flowback Flowback Water frac frac fluid fracking hydraulic fracturing leadership marcellus Marcellus Shale Mobile Tanks natgas nat gas natural gas NORM operations pad of the future recycle recycling regulations reuse safety shale Solids Control storage Tanks technology TENORM Utica Shale warehouse Wastewater water water reuse well pad of the future
Tag Archives: recycling
The work we do at Comtech has one common denominator: water. In order to frac a well successfully, the energy industry requires the use of (on average) 4 million gallons of water. Our focus on safe water reuse technology is what allows us to make the most of the world’s …