Recent News Articles
- Comtech Industries, Inc. Receives 2017 Oil & Gas Award for Excellence in Environmental Stewardship
- Business In Focus Magazine Highlights the Comtech Industries, Inc. Advantage
- Pittsburgh Tribune Review sits down with Dean Grose, President of Comtech Industries, Inc.
- Economically driven, environmentally sound – Comtech Industries, Inc.
- A Flow of Solutions: The Observer Reporter Energy Report visits comtech industries, inc.
News TagsAward-Winning completions Comtech dean grose drilling eagleford energy epa Excellence in Environmental Stewardship Flowback Flowback Water frac frac fluid fracking hydraulic fracturing leadership marcellus Marcellus Shale Mobile Tanks natgas nat gas natural gas NORM operations pad of the future recycle recycling regulations reuse safety shale Solids Control storage Tanks technology TENORM Utica Shale warehouse Wastewater water water reuse well pad of the future
Tag Archives: Flowback Water
Across North America, in various shale plays, natural gas development faces criticism and questions regarding the volume of water used to hydraulically fracture a well. While volume varies, it is estimated that, on average, 3-6 million gallons of water are used to frac a well. On average, across the Marcellus …
Flowback water is the murky, salty water from fracking natural gas wells. It consists of frac fluid which returns to the surface along with the produced water. This water contains clay, soil, metals, and chemicals that may have been added in the process of the completion of the well. Comtech …